Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Could I possibly???....

So I'm sitting here daydreaming about weddings, going from website to website saving pictures of whatever may catch my eye, and I'm thinking... could we really have a wedding?! There are so many beautiful wedding items to be found on the 'net for inspiration! I could possibly do something...

I may actually be able to have the wedding that I've been dreaming of!

It would take lots of planning, budgeting, and patience. Hmmm.... 2 out of those 3 are things I am not good at. Budgeting? Ha! Patience? Double Ha! I may need to recruit some friends/family to help me here.

I'm a fairly crafty person when the mood strikes me, I could probably make most of what I would need; bouquets, centerpieces, decor, etc...., if, and this is a big if, I could slowly start buying the materials I would need. But then there is the food, the alcohol, the music, the photographer... how could I ever possibly afford all that?

I need a plan.

I need a budget.

I need a better paying job!

I need to slow down before I get myself in over my head before I know for sure if something like this is even possible!

But who knows, maybe this blog will go from wishful thinking to a wedding planning blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment