Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding Hair. What to do??

My mind seems to be running all over the place with ideas for wedding plans. An outdoor wedding is the big thought I've been having lately, but I don't know enough about them to even begin to know how to plan one. So I'll keep that for another time after I've had more time to research things. Today is all about hairstyles!

I think I would like to wear my hair half up/half down with lots of cascading curls. I did a google image search for wedding hairstyles and I have no idea why but it seems like Carrie Underwood wears the hairstyle I imagine in quite a few of her pictures! I have a few different ideas in mind, but none is exact.




Whatever I would decide to do, I would most likely style it myself. My hair is naturally straight but it'll hold a decent curl when I do it myself. I'd want to have some tendrils around my face coming down over my shoulders. I have long hair, which I don't imagine cutting before I would get married but you never know, that is down to my waist. I almost definitely would do the "pouf" thing with my bangs. Hey, I'm only 5'1 so I need the added height, lol!

Should I wear a tiara? I don't know. On one hand I think it may have been waaayyyyy overdone, but on the other hand, I like the princess-y idea. Maybe flowers in my hair? Small ones, like in the last picture, seem like it would be very pretty and feminine. And I have no idea what to do about a veil. Is one required? How would I wear it? How would I make it work with the hairstyle I have in mind? Hmmm... Sounds like I have some more researching to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment