Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dream Dress!!!!

OMG... I almost cried when I saw this dress!!!


This is the dress I want!!!!


I found it by doing a Google shopping search for "pink wedding gown". It isn't exactly the gown I had envisioned, or had picked out before, but it is just too beautiful to resist!!!

I MUST HAVE THIS GOWN!!!

According to the website, the gowns available are all custom-made, which in itself is amazing, but the prices are what really impressed me. I have no idea if there would be extra costs with the customizations, but I intend to find out!

This gown in particular is being sold on Etsy (gotta LOVE Etsy!!) and there is a link on the Etsy page to the shop with more gowns and info. I'm providing the link to both for future reference.

Esty Summer Wedding Dress

Bellina Bridal

I plan on contacting the shop to get more details and I will post more as I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment